Before trying to get any further with my book making, I want to know/ think about what is the purpose of a book?
- To be read and analysed – People need to see it, books aren’t for display. What’s inside them really counts.
- To be written/marked in.
- To be narrative, informative, historical, to illustrate etc.
- To be used for reviews. – People need to create their own opinions/views upon reading the book, whether it’s written or purely based in their heads.
- To be used for social and academic discussions.
- To physically interact.
- BUT above all, to create a Language Environment.